Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 67. A Song That Gets You To Your Feet!!!

I will forever be grateful for Pandora!  I love that I can always find music that fits!  For example when I work out I have music that is up beat and keeps me moving as I push to go further.  Or when I am writing I have calmer music that keeps me focused.  And then there was tonight.

I turned it on and a song came on that brought me to my feet and had me dancing around my living room!!!  All the way through the song I was feeling the music and having fun!  Then the second song came on and I just kept going!  I may not have gotten a long walk in tonight but I am certainly getting my cardio in tonight with all this dancing!!

Dancing gets your heart rate up and your adrenaline pumping!  It makes you feel GREAT and puts you in an awesome mood!!  I use to dance all the time to music while I was cooking or cleaning or just jamming out in my living room...before I got sick.  It was only recently that I started doing it again and I love it!  It gives you an amazing sense of release!

Just remember to close the curtains so you don't totally embarrass yourself in front your neighbors as they walk by!  Lol!!

No comments: