Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Friday, October 2, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 56. Gathering Stones

Today I had my three month check up and have about a week or two to hear back about the blood results and test results.  Thinking about that last night and many other things made it impossible to sleep.  So after my 8 am appointment (and a few hours of sleep) I went back to my parents to nap.

After I woke up and got some lunch, I saw my dad outside.  I went out to find he was about to go collect some stones that have been stacked in various places around the yard that were pulled out of the field and garden.  Michigan may be flat but man it has a lot of big rocks in the soil!  Dad is making a stand to go in the corner of mom's raised bed herb garden for a statute.  So I hopped in the car with him and drove around the yard (which is rather large) picking up rocks.  Then we went and drove around the perimeter of the front and back fields just talking and looking at the beautiful land mom and dad own:).   It felt good just being outside and doing something simple, and with dad:).  It was a beautiful day!  Blue sky and a crispness to the air.  Sometimes it's nice to just have some time with your dad and pick up rocks and drive around the field:).  



No comments: