Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, July 30, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 356. The Mullet Shoes!

Tonight I went out to get some dinner with a friend and we went to Show Carnival afterwards to look at shoes for her.  I haven't browsed in a shoe store in a while and was having fun looking at the different styles.  Finding ones I liked and ones I would never have the courage (or balance) to wear and laughing over ones that were just bizarre!  And thats how I found them!

Sitting in a box half way down a shelf and looking so innocent.  It looked like a simple grey dress shoe with a wide sole.  Until I picked them up!  On top was a grey dress shoe and the bottom looked like some kind of sneaker tread!  There it was, the elusive Mullet Shoe!!  Business in the front and party in the back!!  Needless to say I started laughing and of course I absolutely had to take a picture!  I knew at that moment I had my post for the day!  Lol!  I present to you...The Mullet Shoe!!!



No comments: