Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 328. A Beautiful Drive!

I had a job interview in Staunton, VA and drove from Richmond out there and then hopped on 81 and headed north.  I know in my mind how beautiful the Shenandoah Valley is because I lived there for many years.  But I was reminded once more just how spectacular it is out there!

Driving up the valley I had mountains spread out in a blue haze on either side far in the distance and then suddenly they were on either side of the road and I was turning along curves going in and out of small pockets of farm areas dotted with cows and farm houses and barns!  The green of the fields contrasted beautifully with the haze blue of the mountains and the clouded blue sky!!  I took a few quick pictures through my windows and they don't do it justice!  To channel my inner Anne of Green Gables...there was so much "scope for the imagination" and it was so beautiful it occasionally took my breath away!!




No comments: