Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, July 16, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 342. Rediclous Phrases!

I have a new co-worker who has been working with kids so far in the field and has come up with the best phrases to keep things interesting and yet still emphasize the need for safety. I got a chance to observe her teaching style yesterday and had many moments where I found myself choking back laughter from some of her comments!

My personal favorite was, when speaking about safety when crossing a street, that as O & M's, "we don't advocate road pizza."!!  In other words, if you aren't sure, don't cross the road in that moment. The phrasing though on that particular one cracked me up so much there was no holding in the laughter!!  Yesterday I learned that not only is my new co-worker an easy person to work with...she has a crazy sense of humor too and that can make a job that much nicer to have!

No comments: