Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, July 23, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 349. Puppy Love!!!

This afternoon was spent studying for my Low Vision Certification exam with a friend!  A much needed second pair of eyes and voice and helped me clarify some things.  But before we could get started I got piled on by her two dogs, Sam and Ziva!!  These two pooches are just the most loving big babies you can possibly imagine!

I am not normally fond of animals jumping on me and I am almost always against any licking from animals period!  But these two little sweeties were pleasantly playful, didn't growl or get too playful and their licks were small and not constant!  Lol!  So I ended up playing with them some on the floor and getting covered by both of them as soon as I sat down!  Lol!

It's been a pretty stressful and emotionally difficult couple days and honestly, those few moments of total love and playfulness was just what I needed!!!  And by the way, I discovered that sitting on the floor with Ziva curled up next to me letting me just pet her is a great way to help me focus and calm down about this test!  Can't wait until the next study session!!!




No comments: