Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Sunday, July 24, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 350. Facebooking With Sisters:)

I put up a post today looking for some advice on my trip down to Orlando next month.  I am hoping, since I have to take several days to get down there, to get a chance to do a little site seeing along the way.  I ended up in a conversation with two of my sisters that began with general advice then turned to telling me to look out for men with banjos.  After that they were telling me I'll be driving through country strait out of "Deliverance" and ending with my sister asserting she has, in fact, had her husband cruise her almost soundless Prius down the highway as she leaned out the window yelling "America!!" as they silently, yet speedily and with full efficiency, went "barreling" down the highway!

Two things:  I completely believe that particular sister would do just that but I want video!  Second: Prius's, no matter how fast they are going, can't really "barrel" down anything because you need loud noises to properly barrel down a road.  A Prius would simply let out a quiet "Eeeeeee." sound as it sped down the highway...with my sister hanging out the window, drowning out the sad little "Eeeee." sound yelling "America!!" at the top of her lungs!!   LOL!!!  I love my sisters!  They are completely nuts and I very much love them for that!!

P.S. We also discussed a route that goes from Virginia to Florida via New Mexico!!  Lol!!  I'll let yawl try to figure that one out!

No comments: