Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Thursday, July 14, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 341. Air Conditioning!

Today I am happy and grateful for AIR CONDITIONING!!  Such a seemingly simple thing to be happy over and yet so very wonderful!!  I spent most of the day outside today with different clients.  I drank more water than I could keep track of and a big bottle of Power Aid!  All the lessons were good lessons and each one held a happy moment for me.  However, by the end of each one I could feel my body starting to yell at me that it was time to get somewhere a lot cooler.  And then the bus would come and the doors would open and blessed air conditioned air came out!!!!  Total bliss!!!

One student asked how people lived without air conditioning and I have to admit...I was so happy to be born in the time and place I was born!  And here I sit in an air conditioned bedroom with my ceiling fan on (because going through a ridiculous internal summer combined with a rather wilting summer heat outdoors requires that little bit extra!).  I am so happy and grateful for the many blessings I have received,  Yes, I include AC as one of them!

No comments: