Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Thursday, July 21, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 347. Ice-cream!!

Today was a full day of O and M classes that ended each time at an ice cream shop!  Lol!  Today we introduced finding an address.  We gave the students an address, not telling them what the name of the address was, and gave them all the tools to find the address through reasoning, problem solving and soliciting information.  They did a great job and each one was excited with the destination once they discovered that they could order some of the best ice cream in town:).  The shouts of delight and their inability to stop smiling made this exhausting, hot and long day totally worth it!

No comments: