Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, July 30, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 355. TGIF!!

I have learned that no matter how much you love your job, when Friday rolls around you are happy and grateful for the break!  Lol!  This Friday right around lunch time I felt like someone pulled the energy plug on me!  Fortunately I work with some really nice people, specifically the gentleman who drives us to the different locations we teach our students at.  He has this awesome way of making a person who feels run down, sad, exhausted, frustrated or just ready to give up be able to laugh again and feel like they can tackle it all!

So when I was ready to fall asleep in the front seat of the van and was holding tight to the spoon in my pocket...he was able to gently but kindly remind me that life is actually pretty good and I have so much to look forward to!  And by the way....it's Friday!  Lol!  So cheers to our driver and cheers to Friday!!!  Looking forward to all I have coming my way!!!

No comments: