Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Friday, May 20, 2016

465 Things to Smile About Day 282. Week 2

Catching up on the week!
Monday was a busy day but good!  Started week two of my internship!  As I walked in my supervisor and the person in charge of the regional office both started laughing as one calls out..."You came back!!!!"   LOL!!

The day was full of work related things and observations and setting up appointments. A good day!

No comments: