Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

365 Things to Smile About. Day 269. Good Days:)

So today was a good day. Many things made it that way, such as finding out I passed my certification exam!!!!!!  Huge accomplishment!!!!   But I think specifically it was good because of time spent with friends!  I had a three hour visit with one particular person who is very near and dear to me:). At the end of which we were at Five Guys and I could only look up and smile and honestly say that today was a good day because of our time together:). 

Then this evening I had a wonderful time with two more friends!  This included and last minute (and for me, first time!) trip to a "make it yourself" frozen yogurt shop!  I think it was called Zinga's. At any rate, it was soooo good!!!  Then we spent the evening talking until we were all to tired to keep talking!  Lol!

So a good day with friends!  And the best part is...I don't have to say goodbye anymore, just see you soon!!  

No comments: