Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 277. Puppy Smiles & Friends:)

This evening was a pleasant day!  Not only did I get to do my first O & M lesson, I also had a lovely evening with friends!  BBQ for dinner and a Facebook recipe for desert. 😊. I spent the evening with Lauren and Bev and two cute puppies!!

I was given another reason to know these two are definent friends!  Lauren's dogs are named Ziva and Sam!!!  Lol!  And Sam has the cutest smile!!!  It was fun to watch the dogs play and I managed to get a smile picture!  Lol!  Nothing makes you laugh and smile like a  puppy's grin!!!  I dare you to look at this picture and not smile!!!


No comments: