Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, May 7, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 272. Shopping!!

I am not a huge fan of shopping. More often then not I get frustrated with the prices or the styles and walk out with nothing. Today, however, I couldn't let that happen. I have either been in school or sick for the past five years and my wardrobe reflected that!!

I needed to find clothes that were professional but also comfortable to be out doors in and cool enough for a Richmond summer. I also needed plain  colors and no loud patterns. I don't like loud patterns to begin with and they are horrible for people with low vision to look at sometimes. But it seems loud patterns are en vogue these days!

Fear not though!  I discovered, quite by accident, a shopping mall two hours from my house and between Burlington Coat Factory and Penny's I managed to find several shirts and pants I can interchange for work!!  Now I just need to find good walking shoes!!  I had a place to get them in Kzoo but ran out of time:(. However, I'm rather happy with my shopping triumph!!  To celebrate I went to a movie at a theatre I also discovered by accident!  Lol!!









No comments: