Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 270. Coffee!

About ten plus years ago I had to give up coffee and basically all caffeine. It was giving me very bad headaches that easily turned into vicious migraines. 

Today, as I was driving from NOVA to Richmond my eyes started doing their dance as I got more and more tired. Music wasn't helping and neither was water. I stopped at a rest area and found myself standing in front of the vending machine with the Starbucks frapacino drinks and decided that since I don't start work until Monday I would give caffeine another chance. I needed my eyes to stop dancing from being tired!

I bought and drank down a mocha frapacino and it was GOOD!!  I've never been a fan of Starbucks in general but this drink was one I've always liked!!  It was like saying hello to an old friend!  Lol!  It did the trick and got me home:)

So far the only headache is a small sinus one that comes and goes with the barometric pressure change. So maybe once in a while I can indulge in some delicious coffee again!  We shall see! 








No comments: