Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Monday, May 23, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 289. YES!

It's a little thing...and like many things lately tied to my internship.  As I was teaching today I had a difficult time explaining something.  When I finally got my student to where I wanted them, I then stopped the lesson and went back over the difficult section with them.  I wanted to make sure they understood what I was telling them and what they needed to do in that specific situation.  We walked through the issue together and clarified everything.  I found out afterwards my supervisor was watching the lesson before I reviewed and was thinking he would have reviewed with her afterwards. Then when he saw me doing exactly what he was thinking, he said his reaction was "Yes!".  Lol!  Feels good to know that I am on the right track!!

No comments: