Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Sunday, May 22, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 287. Long Talks & Old Friends

I think one of the marks of a true friendship is the ability to go years without seeing one another, and then pick up where you left off.  I had an opportunity to visit with one such friend Saturday night and it was such a good night!  Last time I saw her my hair was just starting to come back in and looked like a very short buzz cut!  This time my hair was falling well below my shoulders!

We had a great evening of talking and eating a delicious home made dinner for about three hours strait!  Catching up and going back and forth, taking turns talking about so many different things!  We could have easily talked for another three hours!  Lol!

This particular friend has been like an older sister to me since I first met her when I was 18.  Here we are, just shy of 18 years later and for half my life she has been a dear friend to me!  Someone I can pour my heart out to and she takes it all in and seems to always know just what to say.  So Saturday night was a pretty great night!!!

No comments: