Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, May 14, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 280. Hiking Day in the Sunshine!!!

For the first time in over a week today was a sunny day for most of the day!  So I decided that I was absolutely going to get my 10,000 steps in and started googling local hiking trails.  I found Three Lakes!

It took me a little while to figure out where the trails are as I parked near the park they have there for kids.  But eventually I made my way to a side trail that lead to the lakes:).  I walked 3/4 the way around on lake, half way around the other lake and all the way around the third lake!  Lol!  Now that I know where the proper trail head starts, I think I shall have to return to this place in the future:).  The paths are wide (when you are on the designated trails) and the breeze off the small lakes is refreshing!  But the best part is the paths are almost completely under trees so I can hike without getting a sun burn!!!  SCORE!!!!

My 10,000 steps are in, the rain has returned, and I am ready to take a break today:).  Been going since 7 am (which is ironically sleeping in for me this week!) and I am thinking curling up with a little Netflix sounds good!!

A good day today!




No comments: