Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 281. A Lovely Estate!

Today I spent the afternoon at a lovely estate in Richmond.  It's called Maymount and was donated to the city by it's owners when they passed away back in the 1920's I believe.  It is a BEAUTIFUL estate and the house is so gorgeous!  I loved the decorations and ceilings and pretty much everything.  Over 90% of the furniture and other belongings are original to the house!

It was such a nice day with two friends walking around and sitting and talking and just enjoying the beautiful weather and amazing views!  I am adding some pictures because honestly, they can describe better than my words can how beautiful it is there!  I can't wait to go back and continue exploring the grounds!






No comments: