Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Monday, February 22, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 199. A New Light!

My kitchen light has slowly been getting dimmer and dimmer. The bulbs loosing their brightness. It made me think of a story my dad made up when I was little called The Bright Light story where badness made the lights dim and goodness made them bright. I must have been good because the new bulb that was put in today was crazy bright!  Lol!!!  It's nice to be able to see in my kitchen again!

No comments: