Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Thursday, February 18, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 195. SLEEP!

I have often extolled the virtues of sleep but today I was so happy to welcome sleep back into my life!!!  I have been so stressed lately preparing for my exam that once it was over...I felt like I could finally sleep again!  Although not right away as all of yesterday was full and I had an 8 am class this morning.  But after that class I came home and I SLEPT!!!

My schedule is still busy with school and observation hours and I have so much work to get done in the next two weeks before spring break but just for today...I stopped it all and slept!  Then talked with friends.  Then slept a little bit more!  It felt so great to not feel the need to study nagging at me and waking me up!  It felt amazing to curl up under blankets and just sleep through a cold flash that hit!  Tomorrow I am back to work (well, maybe a little work tonight too) but today was just a time to rest and recharge for the next couple weeks.  Thank you sleep!!  You are my dear friend and I am glad you are back!!!!

No comments: