Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Sunday, February 14, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Days 190 & 191. Moments to Laugh!

Again, I am combining two days in one.  Yesterday was a normal day, all the usual weekend chores:). I was finishing my grocery shopping and walking out to my car and saw a dad and his little daughter ahead of me.  He was pushing the cart quickly and then jumping up on it and letting it roll down the hill.  Both he and his daughter started laughing so hard and his daughter's laugh was so precious!  It was just adorable to watch!  Lol!  Just a sweet moment between father and daughter and beautiful to see!

Today was a quiet day with Mass and brunch with friends and then home for more chores and studying.  Nothing too exciting but a happy moment when I turned on Pandora and a Frank Sinatra song came on that had me dancing around the apartment as I folded and put away laundry and cleaned things up!  Lol!  It just felt good to have the music playing and pushing me to dance!  Who can feel stressed when they are dancing!?  LOL!

No comments: