Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 179. Enjoyable Homework!

It may sound like an oxymoron but tonight I was having some fun doing homework:).  My Gerontology class has an assignment where I have to watch a film or tv show that depicts senior citizens and write a response paper on how they were portrayed and what stereo types they fit or broke.

I was going to watch Something's Gotta I've and talk about May December relationships and December December and May, May relationships.  But I couldn't find it on Netflix.  So I started looking around and was reminded of the film Second Hand Lions!!! It is such a great movie and I was excited about watching it again!!!  I had to rent it off of Amazon but didn't care:).   I found myself laughing through the whole thing!!  And of course taking notes.  There are actually some rather poignant and deep lines in that film if you listen!  Now my only concern is keeping my response paper from being too long and from slipping back into my English Major prose!!  Lol!

No comments: