Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Thursday, February 11, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 188. Still Giggling

Today as a pretty mundane day.  Working on homework, going to class and accidentally falling asleep over my study guide!  But part of the day was also spent apartment hunting online in Richmond!  Now, granted, I ran into perfect apartments easily $200.00 over my budget and of course perfectly located within a mile of my internship.  I had to actually tell myself to not grind my teeth!

So as frustrating as that was (because if I was staying there more than 4 months they were perfectly priced!) I still couldn't help but laugh over the fact that I am going there!  I know I will find a place to live eventually so I am not stressing over that as much as I could.  I am just way to excited about going down there and the work I will be doing!!  So yes, I am still giggling and excitedly anticipating this coming summer!

No comments: