Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 194. Test Taken!!!!

While I don't know what my score is (pass or fail) I have finally taken my certification exam!!!!  It was long, difficult but also pretty amazing!  Two years ago I wouldn't have believed that I could be doing something like this!  I was still so worn out and run down from chemo that while I hoped to get back to a moving forward in life, I was having a very hard time believing it and picturing it!

But here I am, two years later, in my last semester before my internship!  Taking today's test was such a huge step in moving forward and feels so good!!  This life is something I never imagined and now I can't imagine doing anything else!  So while I am mentally spent, physically exhausted and I'll admit a little anxious about my results...I am incredibly happy and want to celebrate!!

No comments: