Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Friday, February 19, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 196. WOOOO!!!!

I have been trying to count my steps for months now.  I have a pedometer on my phone and it is helpful...if I am constantly carrying my phone with me, which isn't always.  Plus, with all the homework and craziness of school spending time moving just doesn't happen.  Lets add a frigid Michigan winter and forget it!

Well, today the temps few up to an amazing 60 degrees today!!!!  And the sun was out several times making it such a wonderfully pleasant day...despite the wind that could almost take you off your feet with it's bigger gusts!  Lol!  I just couldn't stay in doors and went on a couple walks.  Because of that, for the first time since November, I finally broke the 10,000 steps in a day ceiling!!!  WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!!  Yeah baby!  Now granted, I got very little homework done and I accidentally walked two miles on an empty stomach...only the last half mile was a bit of a hazy struggle though!  Lol!!  I was just happy to be outside and in nice weather and see that bar graph on my app break the 10,000 mark!  It even covered the screen with confetti when I checked and saw I had gone over!  Lol!   Looking forward to more days of 10,000 steps!!!

No comments: