Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Sunday, February 7, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 184. Snoring!

I've been sleepy this weekend because I've been fighting some insomnia. So this afternoon I decided to just take a break and take a nap. Comfortably laying in bed, curled up under blankets and half awake half dozing I heard a strange noise.  I couldn't quite wake myself up all the way to acknowledge it. But I wanted to. 

You know how you're asleep but you're not quite asleep but you can't completely wake yourself up yet?  That's how I was. But I kept hearing this noise. Suddenly the noise got really loud and I jerked fully awake and for a second was looking around frantically for who or what woke me up!  Then I realized the noise I had heard and the thing that had woke me up was me snoring!!!!  Lol!  I could not believe how much I scared myself with my own snoring!  Lol!  Possibly need to invest in some breathe right strips!!!!

No comments: