Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Thursday, February 25, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 202. Anne of Green Gables!

Ever since I was a little girl I have been in love with the world that L.M. Montgomery has made in her books about Anne and Emily and her many short stories!  It doesn't matter how old you get, these are classic, timeless stories that can be read over and over again!  Yesterday I started watching the Anne of Green Gables movies and tonight I finished them!  I just curled up on the couch and lost myself in that world and pushed everything else on my mind and in my life aside for a few hours!  And it was wonderful!

Now I want to go find the book Anne's House of Dreams on Kindle and snuggle down into bed and read myself to sleep!  The stories and characters created in these books have always come alive to me and it is wonderful that after all these years, they are still a source of comfort and complete delight!  Tonight I feel completely happy and content and ready to loose myself in Anne's world!

Tonight has also made me think of my bucket list!  Going to Prince Edward Island is very much near the top of my list and I am thinking that in a year, I am going to plan a trip there!  Once I get settled down and save up a little, I am going to start doing some exploring and P.E.I. will be my first stop!!  Maybe I'll even get some of my own writing done there!  After all, it is a place that has such scope for the imagination!

No comments: