Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Friday, February 5, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Days 181 &182. Ticket Purchased!!

So excited!!!  I bought my ticket to go back to VA over spring break to see friends and look at places to live in Richmond for my internship!  This is starting to feel more and more real!  And I will hopefully meet my supervisor for my internship when I am in Richmond!!!

As real as it is getting...it still almost feels like a dream to me!  I mean, two years ago I honestly didn't know where I was going to be.  I was still pretty early on in my recovery.  I was trying to make plans and was working on getting into grad school but ideas and plans aren't concrete actions. What I mean is, you can have ideas and make all the plans you want.  Until those ideas and plans actually start to come to fruition they are so very intangible!  And I have spent a long time in that intangible world.  To have such a big goal in sight...I am feeling all kinds of things!  First and foremost is excitement!!!  But there is fear and anxiety and an "oh man is this really happening?" feelings!!  I am holding on to the excitement thought!

There is so much I want to do in my field and I know I can't do it all at once.  But today, with buying my ticket to go look at places to live...I am excited that the doors are starting to open where I can do everything I want to do in blindness and low vision!!!!

No comments: