Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Days 137 & 138. Finishing Presents!

Yesterday and today were busy but nice days!!  Mostly spent finishing making Christmas presents and filling out Chrustmas cards!  Played music in the background and just stayed busy!

Tonight was another night of observations and that is always a good night!  I always end up laughing there and tonight was no exception!  Especially while in the middle of a serious conversation with my supervisor, Siri on his phone piped up with "I'm sorry, I didn't catch that."  Lol!  We were both laughing pretty hard at Siri's unexpected entrance to the conversation!  Lol!  

So two good days:). And I head to my parents in the morning for Christmas!!!

No comments: