Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 123. Project Done

Ok, yes, it's after midnight but I haven't done to bed yet so I am counting this blog for today...the 8th:).

I took my labeling project in and handed it this afternoon!  I went over it and my notebook with my teacher and there were no suggested changes!!  I was so happy to hear that!  Lol!  But I feel a pretty good sense of accomplishment that I finished it and handed it in early!  Lol!  And it will be a helpful tool for when I eventually get my VRT certification.  But that third certification is down the road:).  LOL!!  For now though, I am happy that I got everything done and turned in.  Only one more test in the morning and this semester is over!!

No comments: