Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Friday, December 4, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 119. No More Lectures!!

This morning after I had breakfast I sat at my computer and went through the lecture videos for this week and next week for my online class.  And 4.5 hours later I FINISHED THE LAST LECTURE!!!!  They actually weren't that long but in order to retain information for this class I have to take very detailed notes on the power point slides for each lecture.  So that involves a lot of pausing and writing and rewinding, listening, pausing and writing!  But hopefully it will be worth it and I will get a good grade on this last test that is available to take next week!  Depending on how much studying I get done for my other final next week...I just might be done with this whole class Monday night!

I think that is definitely something to smile about!

No comments: