Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Thursday, December 3, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Days 117 & 118. More Observations!

It's going to be short and sweet because I'm wiped out tonight but in a good way! I started more observation times today with a low vision therapist I know and I loved it!!!!  Learning more and more each time and meeting some really wonderful people in my field too!!  Going to really like the next several months!!!  And determined to finish my hours before I graduate!!!!

No comments: