Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Sunday, December 20, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 133 & 134. How Do You Find Sun on Gloomy Days?

I know, I am a few days behind.  The last few days though have been very blah days.  Michigan has been overcast for a week now and yesterday was the first time the sun showed it's face.  So I guess I am rolling two days into one with the smile being for the sun!  Vitamin D that didn't come from an herbal jar!!!

I have been having a hard time lately finding things to write about that have truly made me smile.  Apparently gloomy weather affects me more now than it ever has.  I am trying to find ways to inject some sunshine into these gloomy days though.  And so I am throwing it out to you...what do you do on those gloomy, cold, over cast days where getting out of bed feels like the world's biggest accomplishment?  What do you do when you can't bring a smile to your face because you want to just stay curled up in bed with your eyes shut?  Tell me what you smile about every day.

No comments: