Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Thursday, December 10, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 125. Chocolate Smells So Good!

This afternoon I got a text from my dad asking me if I knew of a candy shop by me that would have some specific hard candy used in Christmas chocolates my mom makes.  Apparently the shop she normally gets them at doesn't sell them anymore.  I have seen a place called Sally May Candies around here but had never stopped so I thought I would give it a try.

I walked inside and the smell that greeted me was so amazing!!!!  Sweet, chocolate, caramel. delicious smells!!  I wandered around a bit and didn't see anything.  But I couldn't bring myself to go ask at the counter for another minute or so because I was loving the smell of that place!  Lol!  They say that chocolate makes your endorphins shoot up and I was a happy, happy woman standing in that shop and  all I was doing was smelling those lovely, lovely smells!  Lol!  The one sure place to put a smile on you is apparently, a chocolate shop!

P.S. I did eventually find what my mom was looking for but not at the happy chocolate shop!
P.P.S. And no, I didn't buy any of the wonderful smelling chocolate!

No comments: