Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Thursday, December 24, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 139. Christmas Eve

Today was about finishing things up for tomorrow and getting to my parents house:). Dad and I went to the store for our annual last minute shopping and then came home to put up the tree!!!

Then this evening we all went to the 10pm mass (it took the place of midnight mass) and other than the oppressive wave of heat that hit you when you walked in and the incense that kept me coughing...it was a nice mass and a pleasant time!  I especially loved getting dressed up with my little brother!  Picture below!  So a good day and a good start to the Christmas season!!



No comments: