Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 116. A Nice Day:)

Today was a nice day.  Quiet but pleasant.  It was nice to catch up with a friend this afternoon over cider:).  It's good having a friend in my field that we can just sit back and talk about school but also other things too:).  Like how adorable her new baby is!  Lol!

The rest of the day was spent looking for labels for a labeling project for class and trying to plow through some more of my online class.  I think tonight I am going to relax as I fell asleep a few hours ago against my will!  I am not a person who takes naps because otherwise I can't fall asleep at night.  But when my body overrides my brain I am learning that means I just have to let go and relax.  I can muscle through a lot again but I can't muscle through everything I use to.  Instead of finding theses random reserves of energy my body just says "Nope!" and my eyes start to close and the next thing I know an hour has gone by and I'm half off the couch in strange, sprawled, contorted angles!  Lol!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would your friend like a blanket for her baby? Mom