Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Thursday, December 17, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 132. Google Home Page!

Ok, it sounds silly but I have been having fun today playing around with the google home page!  Lol!!  I like classical music but learned I ma really bad at reading music!  Lol!!  But it was cool!  Putting together music in the right order and getting a snippet of some great music with some silly cartoon characters was just fun and made me smile!  Lol!!

Doing things a little silly during the day makes you smile and just feel good!  And sometimes the silliness comes from Google!  Lol!!

No comments: