Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, December 12, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 127. A Busy, Good Day!

Today was a good and busy day today. The morning was spent running errands with my mom. Any day that starts with a trip to JoAnn Fabrics is good!  Lol!  I saw a Chewbacca fleece throw!!  Lol!! 

This afternoon mom and I went to a Christmas Tea at the Herb Garden. The tea house was decorated with ribbons, greens and lights!  It was a lovely couple hours with delicious tea and amazing food!!  Followed by a chance to shop through the Herb Garden shop with just about everything on sale!!

Then this evening my parents and I went to the Historic Village in town that was decorated for Christmas.  It was a very foggy night so all the lights had a haze around them and it was a little eerie but beautiful sight. Mom and dad and I walked through the town and looked at the lights and enjoyed the slightly warm weather in December!

So all in all, a full but good day:)

My tea setting at the Christmas Tea. 

The village all lit up!

Selfie with mom and dad!







No comments: