Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Sunday, December 6, 2015

365 Things to Smile About Day 120 & 121. A Great Play!!

Please don't think because I have had a lot of combined days lately that the days I don't do separately I am not finding things to smile about.  I really am!  Even if I have to sit and think about it for a few minutes!  Right now I am coming in to what has turned into finals week for me...which is technically the week before finals.  But it's shaping up this way for me and I am going flat out since last week!

But today I took a break from all the studying and projects and went to go see my niece in her school's production of The Lion King Jr. and was thoroughly impressed by these 6th, 7th & 8th graders!!  The singing was really good and the choreography was beautiful!  These kids did an amazing job and my niece was of course the best lioness!!  Lol!  It was a great hour and a half and so relaxing and just plain fun!  I was so proud of my niece and couldn't stop hugging her after the performance!!  She is incredibly talented and I am hoping her spring play will be while I am still in the area so I can see her perform one more time!!  I love plays and this afternoon was a lovely time at the theatre!!

No comments: