Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Days 317, 318, & 319. Working, Working, Working!

It feels good to be able to say that Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were not especially extraordinary but busy and ordinary!  For so long in my life the ordinary was the insane and the scary and everything that doesn't fit properly into every day life.  All part of the "new normal".  And here I am, three days in a row throwing myself into my work and nothing scary or life threatening or overwhelming is going on.  Yes, my job throws something new at me every day but in a good and exciting way!  So three days in a row where I can say...nothing happening but regular, normal days!

No comments: