Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 301. Dresses, Guns & Movies! Oh My!

Saturday was a full and good day!  It started with shoe shopping for interview shoes at the mall and a manicure!  My nails still look pretty days later!  Then I called a friend and we ended up having her try on dresses at Dress Barn for a while!  Then we went over to BDubs for a bite to eat.  After which I was introduced to a gun store!  I love the transition from girly girl moment to tom boy moment!  I have grown up around shot guns and rifles living out in the country but have never held a hand gun.  I learned more about hand guns than I think could fit into my brain in one sitting!  LOL!!  It was an experience!  Then, I went home and curled up and watched the movie Olympus Has Fallen :).

What I loved about my day was how it just kept moving and I got to hang out with a friend and try new things!  Seriously, this was a day I want to repeat.  Trying new things and being with friends!  Here is to more days out and about and just living life!

No comments: