Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 322. Apartment Hunting & the Orlando Eye

Today I got to spend some time with my brother Andy and do some apartment hunting.  I was very happy to have a chance to see him and have along as an objective opinion in my hunt for affordable housing.  All part of seeing if this job offer is a complete fit for me.  So we spent the morning driving around and looking at apartments and talking and catching up.  I discovered the joys of units with washers and dryers included in the apartments!!  Loved seeing you AJ!!

Then in the evening I decided to play tourist and get a bird's eye view of Orlando.  I headed over to the Orlando Eye, a 400 foot tall ferris wheel.  Now, as some of you know, I don't handle heights very well.  But I felt like this whole trip had a theme of me stepping outside my comfort zone.  And I am glad I did because I got to watch the sun set from 400 feet in the air!  It was quite beautiful but the pictures don't do it justice!

All in all, a very good day:)






No comments: