Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 313. Thunder, Lighting and Blackout! Oh My!

A storm can make a person feel all snuggly and comfy to be in doors, watching the awesome display of nature do some amazingly beautiful things!  Lightening lighting up your room in deliciously creepy ways and thunder booming and bringing back memories of running into mom and dad's room to hide in safety on their floor because nothing protects you better than mom and dad being between you and the storm!  You settle into bed and watch the rain pounding, the wind howling and the storm dancing it's chaotic number across the night sky!

Then...your fan goes off and you realize all the little electronic lights from your computer, printer, TV and so on are no longer glowing.  Thats when the charm and enjoyment flies away from the storm and you realize that no power means no AC, no shower, no cooking and so on.  And so you throw off all your blankets and pray that the hot flashes somehow miraculously take a break for one night!

No comments: