Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 321. Downtown Disney!

After a very good meeting with my possible future employer, I decided to do some exploring around Orlando.  Everyone I met today encouraged me to check out Downtown Disney...now renamed to Disney Springs.  So I hopped an Uber down there in the evening and strolled around!

It was a little overwhelming at first just from the number of people there!  Many, many shops!  I will admit that the first one that drew me in was the Super Hero shop...followed quickly by the Star Wars shop!  Lol!

I walked from one end to the other and browsed and just enjoyed the atmosphere and strolling around.  The heat was something else but the evening was starting to tempter it some...and the many air conditioned stores helped!

Heading back I took a ferry back to where I had come in and was happy to feel a cool breeze as we sped through the water from one side of the park to the other.  It was just a taste of Disney but for now I am happy with a taste:)




No comments: