Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 320. Orlando Bound!

Today I flew to Orlando to check out an organization that has offered me a job as an O & M instructor.  I have to admit, this is new to me!  Flying out to a possible job to have a chance to talk to them in person, see the office and meet the people.  Have a chance to interview them after I have been the one interviewed.

I have to say, so far happily impressed and surprised!  When I checked into my hotel there was a lovely and personal gift bag waiting for me at the front desk!  It had fruit, home made delicious cookies, snacks, essential oils, wind chimes, a mug, lotion and lip balm....and a very kind and welcoming note inside!  It really was quite kind and wonderful of them to leave it for me!

And to top it all off....the hotel shuttle from the airport was a limo bus!!!!!!  Lol!!!



No comments: