Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Thursday, June 2, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 295. Good Friends:)

Sunday started out a little rough for me for various reasons.  I am, by nature, a worrier and I was worrying about someone and there was absolutely nothing I could do..which of course drove me batty!  But then a very dear friend stepped in!  She drove down so we could have a nice visit and catch up and hang out since schedules are keeping our lives pretty busy for the next couple months!  It was great!  We had some dinner and talked about all kinds of things.  I of course went on and on about my work!  And told her she would have to ask me to stop before I got any hints that she had heard enough:).  Then we went and saw the new Captain America movie and afterwards just talked until neither one of us could keep our eyes open.

Times like that with friends are pretty special!  I love it when I can just have one on one time with a friend!  I love being around all my friends but I am grateful when I can visit them one at a time sometimes:).  So thank you my dear friend Carolyn for helping me stop worrying and laugh and be silly and have fun!!

No comments: