Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Thursday, June 2, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 299. An Unexpected, Pleasant Drive :)

This morning my supervisor and I went together to work with a client.  It was about a half an hour drive each way and most of it highway or country roads so a pleasant drive.  As we got back on the road the office is on, a phone went off in the car.  We looked at each other, thinking it was the other's phone.  Then we both simultaneously looked down at the cup holders where the mystery phone was jingling away! At which point we both started laughing as we realized that it must be our client's phone left in the car after the lesson!!  It was  like a scene in a movie!  From the confusion to figuring it out at the same time and seeing the light bulb go off over your heads!  Lol!!!

I ended up turning around from the office and took it back on my own:).  It was a nice drive and I turned up the music a little and enjoyed the sunshine and green trees!  The client was happy to get their phone back and I had about an hour of quiet time to just relax and breath a little before the business of the day continued!

No comments: