Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

365 Things to Smile About Day 305. Can't Stop Laughing!

As I have mentioned before, I am working with a great group of people while on my internship!  One of the many things I love about this place and the people here is how easily they all laugh!  People are really happy here!  It seems you can almost always hear someone laughing!

The two women who kindly let me share their office generally keep me laughing I often find myself wiping tears from my eyes!  I think this particular aspect of the people there is what makes working their so enjoyable!  How can you stay irritated or frustrated or just plane down if the people around you always greet you with a smile and a kind word and the laughter you hear down the hall is catching?  I honestly don't think it is possible!

No comments: