Feeling Good!

Virginia

Virginia
Spending an afternoon at Marymount during my internship!

My rocks!

My rocks!
Wouldn't be where I am without my parents!

Graduation

Graduation
Walking for my Masters. An interesting book end as this all started when I graduated from undergrad!

Awesome Nurses!

Awesome Nurses!
After my port removal and saying goodbye to my chemo nurses before moving away from Michigan. Wouldn't be doing that without them!

Last Chemo

Last Chemo

Silliness

Silliness
Something to remember and return to. A good day!

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Oddly Calm

While I know this will change, at the moment I am feeling oddly calm about chemo on Monday.  I keep telling myself that it can't be like surgery and therefor not as frightening.  Maybe not the most reasonable argument but one that is helping me. 

Sitting here watching The Bourne Legacy.  Tomorrow morning is my chemo class and then hopefully a ride on my brother's boat.  A time of fun and relaxing before Monday's chemo.  Hoping chemo starts on Monday.  I just want it over.

Just viewing it as something that has to be gotten done.  It won't last forever.  And hopefully when it is over that is all.  Not sure where this calm is coming from and not saying that I am completely calm.  But I am trying to leave it in God's hands and believe He will take care of me.  That helps in the calmer feeling.  Hoping it lasts through Monday!  lol!


No comments: